High School Diving ~ 2019
Have questions, CLICK HERE and fill out our Contact-Us form.
Spotting Belt & Bubble session(s) "201/301 Clinics" ~ CLICK HERE to sign-up
~ * ~ Outline of Judging Criterion ~ CLICK HERE
TO DO LIST ~ a/o 17feb19 (some are due NLT noon, Sunday, 17feb)
1) Go to www.DiveMeets.org register and get a FREE diver ID# (we are "CIF North Coast")
2) CLICK HERE to register for HS competition (including your DiveMeets number)
3) Team Captain Statement(s) are due by 11:59:59:99:99pm, Sunday, 17feb
4) Action picture days are next week (Tues, 18: CHS/DLS & Wed, 19: CalHigh/DVHS/Dublin)
a) Action pictures for AHS/EHS will be Monday 25feb
5) Our first optional meet is scheduled for Saturday, 23feb at the Carondelet Athletic Complex (CAC) in Walnut Creek, CLICK HERE to sign-up if you have 6 or 11 dives. If you do not have 6 or 11 (yet), you may still sign-up by sending Coach Eric a message that you would like to participate. The cost is the same whether you are doing 1 or 11 dives ($20).
6) Printout and fill-out a 6 or 11 dive meet sheet (the links are below). Bring that sheet with you to your next practice.
VOLUNTEER LINKS ~ COMING SOON
AHS/EHS ~ CLICK HERE
CalHigh/DVHS/Dublin ~ CLICK HERE
CHS/DLS ~ CLICK HERE
CVCHS/CVHS ~ CLICK HERE
For the meet grid to the right, you will need to know what league YOU belong to THEN note the League for each meet listed.
The two meets (NCS and CIF) are end-of-season Championships, are independent and not tied to a single league.
Following are documents and resources for high school teams involved with one or more CDA coaches.
CDA offers these sessions to ALL/ANY divers in the High School North Coast Section (NCS).